Based in London, UK
9 Feb, 2016
The Preposterous Awesomeness of Everything is a satirical point-and-click adventure game, about progress, politics and propulsive nozzles. It features fun verbs, irrelevant ducks and satirical shenanigans.
- Pointing and Clicking
- Traditional verb-based interface
- Updated verbs (including 'befuddle', 'disrespect' and 'pray-for')
- Unique collage-based art
- A cameo appearance from Felix Kjellberg (PewDiePie)
- ~15,000 words (3-4 hours?) of intellectually stimulating satirical shenanigans
- A joke about white blood cells
- Prohibitively experimental electronic music
- Irrelevant duck
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for The Preposterous Awesomeness of Everything. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "The Preposterous Awesomeness of Everything is a strange little game that provides a satirical commentary on society today in both smartly subtle and knock-you-on-the-head obvious ways."
- Sarah Marchant, Gamind Trend
- "The Preposterous Awesomeness of Everything may at times be too pleased with it’s eviscerating critique of Western civilization but this does not change the fact that this short, albeit inspired adventure game packs essential truths of life in it’s two hours. Ideal drinking companion for malcontents, loners and assorted Enemies of the Majority."
- Stefanos Koutsoukos, Rage Quit
TPAoE on Steam
Available from store.steampowered.com.
About Joe Richardson
Hello my name's Joe Richardson. I make small logic-driven worlds because the overwhelming chaotic disgusting beautiful unfathomable mess of the real world scares the shit out of me. I call my worlds games and you can play with them and you might have fun. Wouldn't that be nice?
More information on Joe Richardson, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Preposterous Awesomeness of Everything Credits
Game Design, cutting and pasting, Writing, Experimental music, Marketing, nude selfies